Disadvantages of the battery excellent:
1. High energy. With high storage energy density, has reached 460-600Wh / kg, is about 6-7 times the lead-acid batteries;
2. Long service life, the service life of up to 6 years, Lithium iron phosphate cathode 1C (100% DOD) charge and discharge, you can use 10,000 times the record;
3. High rated voltage (single operating voltage of 3.7V or 3.2V), approximately equal to the series of three nickel-cadmium or nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery voltage, easy to form a battery power pack; lithium battery can be a new type of lithium battery regulator The technology, the voltage adjusted to 3.0V, to suit the use of small appliances.
4. With high power endurance, of which lithium iron phosphate lithium-ion battery for electric vehicles can achieve the ability of 15-30C charge and discharge, easy to start high-intensity acceleration;
5. Low self-discharge rate, which is one of the most prominent advantages of the battery, the general can be done below 1% / month, less than 1/20 of nickel-metal hydride batteries;
6. Light weight, the same volume weight of about 1 / 6-1 / 5 lead-acid products;
7. High and low temperature adaptability, can be -20 ℃ - 60 ℃ environment, through the process of processing, can be -45 ℃ environment use;
8. Green, regardless of production, use and scrap, do not contain, nor produce any lead, mercury, cadmium and other toxic and hazardous heavy metal elements and substances.
9. The basic production does not consume water, which is very beneficial to our country that is lack of water.
Specific energy refers to the unit weight or energy per unit volume. The specific energy is expressed as Wh / kg or Wh / L. Wh is the unit of energy, W is watt, h is hour; kg is kilogram (weight unit) and L is liter (volume unit).
1. Lithium primary batteries are poor safety, there is the risk of explosion.
2. Lithium cobalt oxide lithium-ion battery can not discharge large current, expensive, less secure.
3. Lithium-ion batteries are required to protect the circuit to prevent over-discharge of the battery.
4. Production requirements of high conditions, high cost.
5. Use conditions are limited, high and low temperature dangerous to use.