Suitable for export, fully comply with European and American testing standards. Batteries that meet international air transport standards
(1) High discharge capacity. Due to the use of the highest capacity of the positive and negative active materials, the capacity of the lithium iron disulfide button battery is higher than the capacity of the general button battery.
(2) The discharge curve is stable. Due to the adoption of a number of patented technologies, the lithium iron disulfide button battery has strong positive and negative materials during the discharge process, and has a continuous uniform interface reaction, and the internal resistance of the battery is continuously reduced. Therefore, the discharge curve is stable and smooth.
(3) Excellent high and low temperature performance. Due to the use of an organic electrolyte system, the lithium iron sulfide button battery has an operating temperature of -20 to 60 degrees.
(4) Lighter weight. The same type of lithium iron disulfide button battery is lighter than silver zinc battery and zinc manganese battery. More conducive to the application of high-end products.
(5) Green and environmental protection. Lithium iron disulfide button-type batteries do not contain environmentally harmful substances such as lead, cadmium, and mercury, and are truly green.
(6) The storage period is longer, and it can reach ten years under low temperature and dry conditions.